These are modified from the original by FateNozomi. The modifications include:
- USB-C port protruding from the PCB a little for easier cable insertion
- Kailh hotswap PCB, no solder PCB available
- Updated left spacebar to 2.25U
- Replaced split backspace with 2U backspace
- Updated case to allow for the PCB to mount to the switch plate if desired
- ASSEMBLY REQUIRED! Case does not come assembled. Build guide linked below.
- Build guide
- Acrylic shipped with protective film. User will need to remove.
- PCB pre-flashed with VIA
- Plate material is 3mm acrylic
- Sandwich mount
- Acrylic case
- Rubber bumpons
- Necessary hardware
- Hotswap PCB
- Hex driver
- Compatible Keycaps
- 5 screw-in or snap-in 2U stabilizers (Available as an add-on above)
- USB-C cable
Available for CONUS and Canada only.